Friday, July 13, 2007

Baby Projects

magnify
I have finished Sandy's blanket and Jaime's baby kimono. All I have left to do is to sew up the kimono and add the ties. I'd like to make a bib or burb cloth for Jaime, too. Have to get more yarn, first. The blanket took a lot of yarn. They are both made with Lily Sugar 'n' Cream cotton yarn. Figured that was better for summer babies.
Jaime had her baby on July 2. Dominik Anton Prideaux, 7 lb., 10 oz, 20 or 21 inches long. Congratulations, Jaime and Dom!

Sandy's due date has come and gone and she is still coming to work each day. You know it's got to be hard on her. She's so tiny to start with, but she's keeping good spirits. Pat and I are traveling to Texas for a few days, leaving tomorrow. I do hope to learn Sandy's baby has come before we get back!
Sandy had her baby on July 18! It's a little girl, 8 lb., 2 oz. They haven't decided on a name, but I heard they were leaning toward Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment