Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Whole Lot of KIPping Goin' On

Our 12-yr.-old grandson is living with us for a while, which means I'm the one who takes him to this meeting, that meeting, doctor's appointments, and baseball practice. I've created an On The Go Bag just for these trips. It's a beach bag with the following inside: two yarn projects, my day planner, wallet, cell phone and room for stray comic books, caps, or other mysterious items that appear. (Sorry. No frogs. No snakes or slimy things.)

Thanks to all the knitting time I've finished several dishcloths (restocked my stash, yeah!) and have about six more rows to go to have the socks finished. If I'm brave, I may toss the sweater I'm working on in the bag next. :)

It's nice to get projects finished in weeks, not months!

No comments:

Post a Comment