Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What did I make in 2006?

This was my first full year of non-stop knitting. What did I make? Hm... it seems there must have been more than this. I guess packing and moving took more of my knitting time than I realized. I also taught Jen, Lala, Becky, and Kelly to knit and taught JJ and Kayleigh, Lala and Reyes spool knitting on the Knifty Knitter looms.

In 2005 I started knitting around Halloween.

I made 9 scarfs for Christmas and taught Julie to knit.

2006 Finished:

4 baby blankets

2 stocking hats

2 drawstring knitting bags (one small, one medium)

1 knitted belt (that should have been a tie)

too numerous to count : dish cloths

1 cell phone bag

1 soap bag

5 shrugs

1 Barbie shawl

Started but not finished:

Pat's tie

Pat's vest

Blue socks

No comments:

Post a Comment