Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Kansas Alpaca Farm


magnify
I'm looking forward to Saturday. My cousin Marie and I are going north of Ottawa to the holiday Open House at Kansas Alpaca Farm. Bonnie Samuel, one of the farm's owners, is a member of KansasKnits.

She surprised me when Pat and I visited last winter. The first thing you see when you enter the barn/show room is an 8x10 framed print of the KansasKnits logo! Bonnie doesn't chat much on this list, but you can tell she enjoys reading it!

Another reason I'm looking forward to the outing is reconnecting with Marie. She's the oldest of the cousins and I'm the baby. We haven't had much chance to get to know each other until recently. Ten years and lots of physical distance has separated us at other times in our lives. Now we're finding out how much we have in common. Isn't it great to reconnect with family?

No comments:

Post a Comment