Monday, April 10, 2006

Oregon Vest

On the Needles April 10, 2006 magnify

I'm starting the Oregon Vest from Oat Couture for Pat. He chose a tan Lion Brand Homespun yarn for it. The picture above is from Oat Couture's catalog.

Since I knit like I read books (book for the bathroom, book for the bedside, book for the purse, and then there's the one I'm REALLY reading...) , I have other projects in progress as well. I finished the double knit hat I was making Joe. That one was fun!

I'm finally making a scarf for myself of The Cat's Meow Paradiso. It looks like fleece cut thin and given a serged edge. The yarn is shades of violet to purple and I'll wear it with the fleece hooded cape I made.

There is always a dishcloth lurking in the background. It's my favorite no-brain knitting project.

And then there are those Barbie clothes... I may never get all those little pieces completed and sewn together. Size 2 needles are so slow... (Couldn't be the knitter's motivation, could it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment